Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Next New Thing

For this post I was asked to suggest a new type of "new media" that doesn't currently exist.

Something that I would like to see be the next "new thing" in media would be a convergence of all social networking websites. I am at times overwhelmed when I must balance my twitter, facebook, google+, msn messenger, etc. I would like to see a seamless platform where I can have a dashboard view of all of my social networking websites and tools in one location. Better yet someone should just buy out each company and make it one. I know each social networking platform is unique, but I just want a dashboard that has all of them on one screen, seamlessly. I hate changing tabs, or minimizing pages when I am on my social networking flow.

That is all I really can think of. I believe "new media" is at such an advanced level that not many things can change for the better, but I guess that is why I am not like Mark Zuckerberg. I do not have the next great idea. I shall take my leave now, so Blog to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment